Keep.Me SAFE

At, your health and safety is our number one priority. Below are additional services designed to help you succeed while you are travelling, studying or working abroad.

My Account

Find information about your policy, the status of a claim, print an ID Card and access other self-serve features.

Country Profiles

Get up to the minute information on health issues, safety concerns and other useful information when travelling to another country.

International Student Support Program (ISSP)

Gain access to immediate and confidential short-term counselling 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Available in 200+ languages, the program helps students deal with personal and emotional issues related to studying and living in a foreign country.

Insured Assistance and Security Evac now offers insured security evacuation services as a standard benefit for all International plan participants.

Travel Tips

Make sure you have the right documents in order to travel, study and work abroad, including any required visas or permits.


Find out which vaccinations are required for travelling, studying and working in a foreign country.

Student Visas

One of the first things you will learn when studying or working abroad is that having the right paperwork in place before you go can make your life easier, including an up-to-date passport and any required visas.


Whether you are traveling to a far-flung land or another North American country, such as the U.S.., Mexico or the Caribbean, you will need a valid passport.

Having Fun

Have fun and stay safe while you are studying or working abroad. For those visiting Canada, here are some other resources to get you started.